In case it wasn't evident, I decided to abbreviate "Photo of the day" to PotD.
In other news, we had another crazy storm yesterday. There was some rain, but it was the wind that made it crazy, upwards of 90 mph. I tried to go for a run this morning and made it a few kms before giving up due to wind. It felt like I was running in place. I didn't see too much damage, but almost every single bike I saw was pushed over. In the photo below outside our apartment building you can see nearly every bike on its side. The basket on the ground came off my bike, which is the last one on the left. Hopefully no one was hurt this time. Now the weather switches between sunshine and hail; I luckily missed the hail by a few minutes on my bike ride to school. Oh winter.. maybe we'll have a white Christmas?
I'm guessing it was hooligans. There's also a Peter Watts short story about sentient weather trying to kill every human, it's really haunting and sad. Or, you know, hooligans.
ReplyDelete