Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall on Campus

A bunch of photos from the Danmarks Tekniske Universitet (DTU - Technical University of Denmark). I have missed fall colors living in Arizona for the past 3 years, so excuse the overload of leaf photos.


Near my office

 The running/walking path that spans the campus


All the parking lots are lined with trees. So granted, this is a picture of a parking lot, but it is certainly more beautiful than most I've seen.

Fun berry tree with yellow leaves

The street/bike path leaving the campus


     
Two views from my office window... I think it'll be fun to look back every couple months and see how the scenery changes (one from late September, one from yesterday).

2 comments:

  1. You can do a daily picture and then string it into a video flipbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea! I should take some in the morning during winter so all you see is darkness for 2 minutes (we will only get about 7 ours of daylight).

    ReplyDelete