Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Photo of the day 05-11-13 Movember

Sorry for the blur - I caught this photo as I was leaving the train station last night. The city buses have mustaches in honor of Movember. This is a somewhat poorly translated quote from here
Arriva ensure this year that Movember is seen in every corner of Denmark, by their trains and buses roll out in the country with an impressive gentleman's mustache in a good cause. Movember is a campaign that focuses on men's health and the fight against prostate cancer. I am Movember spokesman in Denmark, Mike Nybroe.
"We are extremely pleased that Arriva this year have chosen to support the Movember by growing mustaches on both staff and a large number of buses and trains. It helps to spread the word about men's health and the fight against prostate cancer in a good and different way, "he says.  
Hopefully Jon's will be an equally 'impressive gentleman's mustache' by the end of the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment