I will add more photos in a bit, today's photos are just food. I started experimenting with more recipes recently and I think part of it has to do with the cost of restaurants in Copenhagen. In AZ, we would eat out pretty frequently and Thai was always a favorite. It was easy to find a good place with dishes in the $8-$10 range. Here, the local Thai places start around 70 kr. = $12.60 and go up from there (and I don't think they are as good, the only good one we've tried is about 150 kr./dish = $27). Basically, most restaurants are pretty pricey. Therefore, I have started trying dishes I would have never bothered with making myself in AZ. I made a couple Thai curries and last night I tried tikka masala. I didn't have all the necessary kitchen appliances (blender), but overall it was tasty.
In conclusion, Denmark is improving my cooking skills. Suggestions for the next cuisine to try?
chicken tikka masala and naan
yellow curry, red curry, green salad and Jon
Omigosh! Bonnie has killer fajita recipes.....
ReplyDelete